Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Vets have the responsibility of ensuring that we look after the animal welfare, biosecurity, and food safety of this nation.
- Officials would also have to be satisfied that all necessary biosecurity procedures were in place to prevent any risk of spreading the disease.
- Successful biosecurity plans manage the risk of disease transmission.
- She urged farmers to continue disinfecting and other biosecurity procedures.
- The public expects a biosecurity system that can protect and, when necessary, eradicate incursions.
- It has some really important powers to protect us better against biosecurity threats.
- I say at the outset that a biosecurity scare such as foot-and-mouth disease is the most perilous thing that could face this economy.
- Good biosecurity is essential to stop any disease spreading.
- Like every other farmer within the biosecurity zone Mr Fairburn is required to place footbaths, disinfectant spray and brushes at the entrance to his farm.
- In New Zealand, the difficulties are such that, not only are our farmers left out of pocket but our economy and biosecurity could also suffer.
- Before biosecurity, of course, dairies had quite enough on their collective plate when it came to safety.
- Individual producers are encouraged to take responsibility for the biosecurity of their livestock enterprises.
- He stressed the need for biosecurity and disinfection measures to continue to be effectively deployed by all farmers.
- He said he hopes farmers have learned a lesson in biosecurity and will work harder to keep on top of the disease.
- We have 196 biosecurity risk containers entering our ports every day.
- We are putting a biosecurity risk into our ecosystems on a commercial scale.
- He went on about the inadequate funding of biosecurity.
- I was hopeful that there would be something for biosecurity.
- We see biosecurity in this industry as absolutely essential.
- She understands the significance of biosecurity to this country.