Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- As an agent of bioterrorism, the method of exposure to botulism would be through food consumption or inhalation.
- He has been a frequent speaker and lecturer on the subject of bioterrorism and chemical and biological warfare.
- The plague's reputation has been further reinforced by discussion of its potential use as an agent of bioterrorism.
- Every level of laboratory has access to specific protocols for each category of biologic agent that may be used for bioterrorism.
- It can be difficult to differentiate from bioterrorism, rapidly spreading infection or acute toxic exposure.
- Increased public awareness in part due to terrorist attacks and bioterrorism threats has also proven beneficial.
- Is the anthrax scare merely a copycat crime, or is bioterrorism the next step in some larger coordinated offensive?
- If anything, he's surprised that so far we've had so little bioterrorism, even in the form of hoaxes.
- English said clinical specimens of bioterrorism need to be treated as criminal specimens.
- But, in the aftermath of that date, we have had to acknowledge the possibility of an even more frightening threat: bioterrorism.
- Anthrax has been developed by some countries as a possible biological weapon, but Brogan said there was no indication the illness was related to bioterrorism.
- Part of helping the public health system contend with the threat of bioterrorism is having reliable research available.
- Conference topics include the latest in cardiovascular surgery, bioterrorism, and patient safety.
- The enemy fighting a robust military like we have wants to use asymmetrical factors, for instance, bioterrorism.
- I thought it was going to be about bioterrorism.
- A powerful defense against bioterrorism is accurate and timely information for physicians and patients.
- The presentation addresses the family physician's role in recognizing and responding to bioterrorism.
- In fact, government regulations now address bioterrorism specifically as it relates to food production.
- And you can imagine being accused of a crime like this when you're in such a sensitive field like bioterrorism.
- The other odd thing about the lack of preparation for the avian flu is the larger effort being made to protect against bioterrorism.