Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The organism or biotic factor is essentially vegetation and is the summation of the plant matter reaching the soil.
- Manipulative experiments have provided some key insights into the abiotic and biotic forces influencing community structure.
- Living organisms function in the context of the abiotic and biotic worlds.
- The approach is from the community level, highlighting physical and biotic interactions at varying spatial scales.
- The effectiveness of exclusion through pore size is relatively easy to demonstrate for biotic pollinators by direct observation.
- Certain types of ecosystems and biotic communities, such as tropical rain forests and wetlands, might completely disappear.
- These improvised sacred symbols place the trees and the entire local biotic community at the center of the sacral yearning that has brought us here.
- His study of the deep environmental history of the continent is complemented by his study of the physiology of biotic communities.
- The biotic diversity of the grasslands has historically supported a diverse assemblage of species.
- Aquatic ecologists have emphasized the role of biotic interactions on body size distributions.
- And how have we put our particular gifts to use in our biotic community here on planet Earth?
- Was survival of the various clades through various biotic crises just a matter of luck?
- There is little evidence of equilibrium in many natural systems, the environment is always changing and abiotic and biotic evolution is part of that change.
- Development of models of intraspecific body size variation incorporating abiotic and biotic factors would be useful.
- In addition to their role in plant defence, both genes are involved in the plant response to the environment and their expression is regulated by biotic and abiotic agents.
- Adequate measures were taken to protect the plants from biotic and abiotic stresses that may influence lignin biosynthesis.
- Finally, lawn chemical companies build on and reinforce the sense of lawn management as a bridge to the biotic, nonhuman, natural world.
- The focus of the meeting was to examine crosstalk induced by both biotic and abiotic stresses, and in response to essential natural environmental variables such as light.
- The ultimate expression of the code is dependent on the specific biotic and abiotic environment in which cells and organs find themselves as they develop and grow.
- Numerous interacting abiotic and biotic factors have profound effects on nest sites and incubating females.