Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1jaula de pájaros feminine(large) pajarera feminine
- He always loved birds,’ said Anthony, pointing to the three birdcages with birds hanging up in his uncle's home.
- The glint on the wire frames of his spectacles echoes the glint on the birdcage wire.
- Another one was an aviarist, he was keen on birds and he took all the doors off the kitchen cupboards and put wire netting up to use them as birdcages.
- Instead of a bell hanging round its neck, it has what looks like a small birdcage, but there is no bird!
- A woman who thinks she is a bird is brought into the emergency room in a huge birdcage.
- When he entered, he noticed that the enclosures resembled birdcages.
- Also known as parrot fever, this bacterial illness can occur when people have contact with infected bird feces or with the dust that accumulates in birdcages.
- There are bamboo birdcages hanging everywhere in Hong Kong if you keep an eye out: in the corners of teahouses, on high balconies among the washing, outside shops.
- Lovers date in teahouses; strangers come for blind dates; elderly people carry their birdcages and busy folk jabber into their mobile phones.
- Fluttering inhabitants occupy birdcages at either side of the porch.
- She led us up a narrow lane and through a round stone portal into a courtyard of huge water urns, bicycles and birdcages.
- And for your surprise, he is not shut in a birdcage.
- There is a birdcage, which Shackelton owned and several photographs of the great man, together with letters and other documents penned or signed by him.
- He carried the birdcage to a different place daily.
- On the floor he laid a bed of newspaper to represent both the floor of a birdcage and the influence of media on cultural and personal identity.
- On the sunny side of the street, many of the houses sported a birdcage hanging from a nail, high on the wall beside the hall door.
- Standing in the kitchen looking at the birdcage on top of the bath is my earliest childhood memory.
- A dozen birdcages with canaries are scattered throughout the room and attached to the walls.
- There was a stunning gold birdcage filled with exotic birds.