The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Local birders hosted early morning birds walks in local natural areas on 8 August and 9 August.
- He is also a fanatic birder, the kind who has devoted his life to seeking out rare and exotic avifauna from pole to pole.
- Alaska, the last frontier, is a premier destination for birders, botanists, and wildlife watchers.
- I would like each one of you birders, naturalists, and bloggers to think about this and share your conclusions.
- Obmascik spent so much time on the trail of the birders that he became an avid bird watcher himself.
- In recent years, there have been a spate of field guides for birdwatchers, often confusing the ordinary birder with the changes in nomenclature.
- Another one was spotted this year and is hanging out close enough to the fence for birders to safely get a peak… or so we thought.
- I've known birders who have cut ties with friends and family over this issue and I don't think that's worth it.
- Mostly duck hunters but a few recognizable birders were there also.
- Some were excited to learn about what they can do to make the area more accessible to birders and some were just curious about all the fuss.
- One Florida homeowner is organizing birders as the next powerful voting bloc.
- I know I'm not the only birder who was over there.
- My uncle Larry is a birder and the way he writes about birding makes me think it is something I will eventually do as well.
- While I was thumbing through my field guide, a lady came up to me and introduced herself as a fellow birder.
- His obvious enthusiasm for his subject marks him as a true birder.
- The coloration of feathers elicits curiosity in the ornithologist and admiration in the birder.
- Most of the birders also had very high-tech photography equipment.
- Often, as they peck and probe in the depths, they allow birders to approach closely enough to see their identifying features.
- Backers of the program point out that they can even find support in the birders ' guide book Roberts Birds of Southern Africa.
- Meeting new birders is often as enjoyable as meeting new birds.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!