Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(como hobby) observación de las aves feminine
- Walter, who has hung up a bird feeder outside his apartment window, meets and chats up an 11-year-old girl who is bird-watching in a neighborhood park.
- There'd be a spot for sunbathing, another for bird-watching.
- There has been a lot of work gone into this accreditation and it really sets this area up as being the capital for bird-watching and study.
- The Forest Service's latest survey, in 2000, found 71 million people who enjoyed bird-watching, up from 21 million in 1982.
- Because some people worry that bird feeding disrupts natural patterns, the practice has long been debated by the environmental, bird-watching and home-owning communities.
- It's similar to bird-watching where you tick off the rarest species.
- In a variety of presentations and displays, the pupils demonstrated some of the activities they take part in, including singing, bird-watching, gymnastics, archaeology, drama and cheerleading.
- I think that cats are owed a certain amount of stimulation, whether bird-watching from an indoor perch or playing with humans or another cat, or checking out their territory periodically.
- More bird-watching is in the air for high-profile twitcher Lord Puttnam, producer of The Killing Fields, Midnight Express and Chariots of Fire, who's all set to spend even more time in Ireland.
- This issue also touches on other simple ideas and interests that seem so fitting at this time of year, such as the quiet and peaceful joy of bird-watching, an especially rich experience in the West.
- And after a satisfying day of bird-watching, treat yourself to a scrumptious meal of Maryland's famous blue crabs, oysters, or a freshly caught fish.
- At the most ancient oracle, the oracle of Zeus at remote Dodona in the direction of Albania, divination seems to have taken the form of structured bird-watching, involving the behaviour of doves and a sacred oak tree.
- Daytime high temperatures average in the high 60s. Spring may be the best season here, with moderate temperatures, good bird-watching, and a full lake.
- Whatever hobbies you had, you are now free to pursue any discipline you craved whether it is bird-watching or travelling.
- He was a partner in an engineering firm which he co-founded, and spent many hours bird-watching, but his lifestyle was turned upside down by the condition, which developed after a bad bout of gastric flu.
- An ongoing outreach program educates golfers and local residents on the course benefits of wetlands preservation, recycling and bird-watching.
- I would give anything that reminds the recipient of where we live, whether it be food, a species identifier, a course in bird-watching, or native plants.
- In a way, praying is very much like bird-watching.
- After a day spent bird-watching, hiking, and walking on the trails, you'll be happy to find the comfort of your hotel and to plan your next day's visit on the town!
- An estimated ten thousand people visit the refuge each year to enjoy a variety of activities from bird-watching and photography to hunting and fishing.