Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bolígrafo masculinepluma atómica feminine Mexicobirome feminine River Plateesfero masculine Colombialápiz de pasta masculine Chileboli masculine Spain informal
- Also of help would be pens, biros, building gloves, any laptops and in particular, crutches.
- Mark distributed the score sheets and biros as the contest opened and we did our usual communal marking to decide who we'd be voting for at the end.
- You can never have too many biros, rubbers and trademarked carrier bags.
- She also took a biro and notebook as her ‘luxuries’.
- Good theft is what Robin Hood did, I say now it's walking home from work with a biro, or using an office telephone to call your mother to ask how she's feeling.