Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1control de la natalidad masculine
- Women, in particular, have always known methods and techniques of birth control and contraception.
- Before oral contraceptives, condoms were the most common method of reversible birth control.
- Additionally, males and females may have distinct barriers to using birth control.
- Some forms of birth control are more effective at preventing pregnancy than others.
- Pregnancy during treatment must be avoided and some type of birth control should be used.
- There is now more emphasis on education and on understanding the pros and cons of various methods of birth control.
- The history of birth control is not a subject that is covered in most schools.
- They're divided, of course, and distracted by their own dramas of birth control and marriage.
- Chinese women can now consult a new website for scientific information about health and birth control.
- Every girl has heard rumors of methods of birth control that are obviously untrue.
- There are, to be sure, many women who have no access to safe or easy birth control.
- We want to see policies that expand access to birth control and reproductive health services.
- Another method of birth control must be used until the blockage is confirmed.
- Either way both of these are really poor choices for birth control and should only be used as a last resort.
- Advances in birth control have partially taken care of that factor, but it goes deeper.
- I of course would be more in favor of birth control but that doesn't always work and can actually be dangerous.
- If we do not, then it is apparent that some form of birth control must be implemented.
- Intrauterine devices, or IUDs, are a long-term method of birth control.