Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1índice de natalidad masculinetasa de natalidad femininenatalidad feminine
- With a declining birth rate and an ageing population, the first minister says they need fresh talent.
- The main reason for the stagnant population was the birth rate, which plummeted after 1965.
- The increasing demand is linked to a rising birth rate in the area bucking the national trend, which shows a decline.
- The United States will stabilize its population by 2040 at the current birth rate.
- The rise in the world's population is slowing down: India now has a birth rate lower than America in the 1950s.
- A declining birth rate not only means fewer kids but also an ageing population.
- With the oldest population in the world and the lowest birth rate, Japan's crisis is just beginning.
- In general the death rate is four for every thousand, while the birth rate is twenty-nine for every thousand.
- She asserts that the community's death rate has risen sharply, while the birth rate has crashed.
- A drop in population had to impact the birth rate which, in turn, would have an impact on future population figures.
- Catholics had a birth rate approximately double that of the Protestant population.
- At a public meeting held for residents, numerous people raised the point of what would happen if the birth rate rose and there were no places for the children.
- Poverty is also contributing to the falling birth rate.
- Statistics from the period show that the birth rate for Turks was about two percent compared to just above zero for Bulgarians.
- One could also speculate on the link to the low birth rate, which usually is ascribed to an under-performing economy.
- If they were relevant, the birth rate among the poor would be significantly lower than among better off families, which has never been the case.
- The birth rate in the U.S. is much higher than in European countries like Sweden and Switzerland.
- France tries to boost its falling birth rate with more money for mothers.
- The birth rate has been described as exceptional and has delighted park rangers, who would normally expect only two joeys to be born annually.
- In that period, the business birth rate actually fell from 30.4 to 27.5 per 10,000 adults.