The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1baño para parto en el agua masculino
- A full term male infant weighing 3150 g was born in the birthing pool of the labour ward of our hospital.
- Michel Odent, who is perhaps best known for introducing birthing pools to obstetric wards, has written a slim but provocative book on the subject of love.
- A smaller number of women have also used an older birthing pool in the hospital's labour wards.
- Under an additional £10 million agreement, the borough's residents now have access to a birthing pool and MRI scanner for the first time.
- Now women can choose how they have their babies: in birthing rooms, birthing pools, standing up, squatting, lit by candles, at home - this is the face of pregnancy in the 21st century and it is a change I wholeheartedly approve of.
- Tess was born on December 27 2001 in the birthing pool in the Devizes hospital.
- Wellington, who wanted a water birth, was more impressed by specialist birthing pools available at St John's compared to those on offer at the new ERI.
- I had gas and air for pain relief and used the birthing pool.
- Mums in mid Essex will be able to have their babies delivered in a new birthing pool at St Peter's Hospital in Maldon, which was officially opened by John Whittingdale MP on Valentine's Day.
- Their baby girl, Alena, was born at Trowbridge Hospital on Saturday at 10.55 pm in a birthing pool.
- Until then, women wanting to give birth in water will have to continue to either hire their own birthing pools, or travel to the maternity units at Devizes or Malmesbury, where the facilities are available.
- The staff at the unit were great and I gave birth in the birthing pool.
- I was most concerned that the birthing pool would be too busy for me to use.
- All being well, we'll be in the birthing centre rather than the delivery suite because it's a much more relaxed atmosphere, where you can have your own music playing, go in the birthing pool, or lie around on bean bags.
- And it's reported that the actress has had a birthing pool installed in her home, just in case she can't decide where to have the baby.
- Yet if she is in a birthing pool it would be unlawful forcibly to remove her against her wishes and the midwife would have no choice but to deliver her in the pool.
- The birthing pool is also becoming increasingly popular with around 60 per cent of women using it.
- The couple, however, made it in time and Mrs Watson gave birth to Zoe in the birthing pool soon after arriving at the unit.
- She had decided on a home birth, with a birthing pool, and wanted to be surrounded by people she trusted when the big day came.
- I'll have a birthing pool, whale music, a Margarita on the side and a ciggie in one hand.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!