Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mancha de nacimiento femininemarca de nacimiento feminineantojo masculine
- The physician should examine the entire spine for areas of redness, scars, blisters, lipomata, hairy patches, birthmarks and cafe-au-lait spots.
- Freckles can appear similar to and are sometimes confused with pigmented naevi, birthmarks, or moles.
- We've taken out freckles, birthmarks, scars, blemishes, excess fat, and body hair.
- Vascular birthmarks can be internal, or form an external birthmark and can be disfiguring, especially if formed on the face.
- Don't let unusual moles or birthmarks go unchecked.
- Hemangiomas, or raised red birthmarks caused by blood vessel changes, may also be present.
- Pulse dye lasers have been used to treat spider veins on the face and legs, port wine birthmarks, warts, rosacea, stretch marks and scars.
- He had blue eyes, quite a rounded chin bone and a strawberry-type birthmark on the nape of his neck.
- It is larger than the other birthmarks and it can spread to other parts of the body via the blood stream.
- Nipples, birthmarks, moles, or beauty marks may appear darker during pregnancy.
- The spinal cord does not protrude through the skin, although a patch of hair, a birthmark, or a dimple may be present on the skin over the lower spine.
- The first symptoms most commonly noted in children are skin lesions, including birthmarks, tumors, and other growths.
- Take this visual tour to familiarize yourself with the rashes and birthmarks that affect numerous newborns and infants.
- Other types of birthmarks may require different management from that of hemangiomas.
- The presence of a large number of non-cancerous birthmarks may also be a risk factor.
- It is very easy to disguise most birthmarks and freckles with makeup; there is an endless supply on sale.
- When she felt uncomfortable, Claire would glance down at her birthmark on the dorsal area of her left wrist.
- Some of the children have birthmarks or birth defects that correspond to wounds or other marks on the deceased person.
- Did you say the guy had a birthmark on his wrist?
- They asked how old we were and if we had any birthmarks.