Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1piedra natal feminine
- Gems and birthstones are becoming more popular, as are styles such as solitaire diamonds, cluster rings and diamond set rings with small stones or gems set on either side.
- Anyway, some people go by month when determining birthstones, others go by the zodiac.
- Which is the birthstone for the month of September?
- The range of display includes necklaces, bangles, pendants, coins, designer jewellery, birthstones and exquisite designer jewellery pieces.
- There's also a matching pair of earrings and a ring with my birthstone, the blue topaz, in the middle and a diamond on either side of it.
- In the center were small and tasteful stones representing each of their birthstones: emerald for him and sapphire for her.
- Her birthstone was ruby and her eyes were brown.
- Combined with birthstones and semi-precious gems, the necklaces also make stylish, yet affordable gifts for friends and acquaintances.
- The attractive strings of pearls from Hyderabad, birthstones and a wide array of semi-precious stones from exotic places add to the finery.
- My cousin Liz commented on it last week - it's amethyst, our shared birthstone.
- Different months of the year have corresponding flowers, much like birthstones.
- She would happily model the latest piece of jewelry he'd bought her, ranging from bright, gorgeous earrings to delicate, sparkling rings, dotted with her birthstone.
- Inside lay a silver necklace with my birthstone in it.
- One way to do this is put a diamond in the center with the birthstones of the couple on either side.
- For example, the months of January and February on the calendar display an appealing emerald piece, along with facts on the birthstone.
- Some products on display would be necklaces, bangles, full and half-sets, pendants, coins, precious and semi-precious stones besides of course, birthstones of exquisite designs.
- Personalize the gift with a special saying, your children's names, birthstones, gold, silver, a special charm, etc.
- Once again I had forgotten about the necklace Jeremy had given me, the one that had our birthstones on it, the one that had helped bring us back together in Mexico.
- There has been some indication of support for birthstones in terms of their marketability as collector items.
- He bought her a silver necklace that says mom and each letter is comprised of a different birthstone, his; hers; and the baby's due date.