The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de bisexual
- In the decades of gay, lesbian, transgender and bisexual activism, minority sexualities have gained increasing understanding and visibility.
- In all, this study adds to the small literature on what lesbian and bisexual women find attractive in body shape.
- Respondents reported their sexual identity as gay, bisexual, or heterosexual.
- There's a lot more awareness and acceptance of gay and lesbian and bisexual lifestyles.
- That would prevent the case from setting any legal precedents on same-sex sexual harassment involving gay and bisexual women.
- In addition, many such clients are bisexual in attractions and/or behavior.
- Heterosexuals' attitudes toward bisexual men and women have only recently become the object of scientific research.
- At Phase 1, the target population would be screened for sexual orientation, thus identifying lesbian and bisexual women for the sample.
- In conclusion, this exploratory analysis highlights the importance of promoting HIV testing among gay, lesbian, and bisexual adolescents.
- A strength of this book is that most of the authors took care to mention the relevance of the issue under discussion to gay, lesbian, and bisexual youth.
- Gay, lesbian, and bisexual adolescents also may be isolated by street subcultures or by discomfort from what few resources exist.
- And he would end the ban on openly gay, lesbian, and bisexual individuals serving in the armed forces.
1bisexual masculino, femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!