Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tasa de bits femininevelocidad de transmisión de bits feminine
- A psycho-acoustical encoder psycho-acoustically encodes the second audio signal and outputs a second bitstream and a second bit rate possessed by a second bitstream.
- The bit rate of a digital file is defined as how many bits it uses up in a given interval of time.
- The samples are taken at a rate that may differ from the channel bit rate of the RF signal.
- An international standard has been agreed for next-generation xDSL technology, single-pair high bit rate digital subscriber line transceivers.
- Then you'll have a transition in the marketplace that takes telephony technologies over HFC from a constant bit rate or proprietary system into IP.