Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- In October 2010, the price of bitcoin used to be 0.90.
- I paid for my domain in bitcoin.
- For example, if bitcoin becomes successful, the way anarchists and hackers like it, it will extremely hard to centralize money ever again.
- With no government backing, Bitcoin has value only so long as enough people agree to use it.
- We try and support all the merchants who accept Bitcoin.
- No matter what you call it, BitCoin, dollar, pound or peso, it's all gone virtual and it's all been stolen before.
- What can I buy with bitcoin?
- It's still early days, and bitcoin is not without its share of problems.
- People trading bitcoin on the Tokyo-based exchange saw its price hit US $266 at one point, then fall to as low as $105 with high lag times for trades.