Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(invariable adjective) tamaño bocadoen taquitos Spain
- The design of the combined fork and knife makes it possible to cut bite-sized pieces of most foods with the use of only one hand.
- The female usually feeds the chicks by tearing the food into bite-sized pieces.
- It was a matriciana sauce with cream and bacon and went well with gnocchi (mini bite-size potato dumplings).
- Serve with fresh vegetables or bite-size slices of pita bread.
- Snip the cooked bacon into bite-size pieces and add to the salad.
- Not sure how many calories are in a few bite-sized biscuits, I hoped they would fuel me far enough to find my luggage and my long, lost friends.
- Cut turkey into even, bite-sized pieces; slice courgettes and corn into thick slices, and remove calyx from tomatoes.
- Cut vegetables in to bite-sized pieces and include a little container with a yogurt or salsa dip.
- There were about half-a-dozen other starters on offer, with the bite-size mushroom pakoras and onion bhajis being especially nice and not too greasy.
- The hot, soft brie came in bite-size bread crumb parcels set on a bed of crispy lettuce.
- Allow to cool slightly, then cut vegetables crosswise into bite-sized pieces and place in large serving bowl.
- Another area offers a variety of noodles too numerous to name and another offers dim sum, several bite-sized desserts and fruit, including mangosteens with the tops cut off.
- She passed the bag around and we dug our hands in, pulling out handfuls of bite-sized chocolate chip cookies.
- The head can be sliced into bite-sized pieces for fondue or shish kebab.
- I just love the texture and lightness of tempura batter and was delighted our prawns also came with a few bite-size servings of tempura vegetables.
- Slice squid into bite-size pieces, then blanch in boiling water.
- Slice the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Generally long, thin pasta is designed for a fine sauce and small, bite-sized pasta is for a heavier, chunky sauce.
- Unless otherwise noted, afternoon tea features three to four tea sandwiches, one or two scones and about three bite-size dessert pastries per person.
- Arabian food includes a lot of spiced lamb and rice, seafood such as tuna and hammour, Lebanese-style mezes, bite-size snacks called falafels, made from chickpeas, and shwarma, a lamb or chicken wrap.