The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(bebida efervescente semidulce con sabor a limón) bitter lemon masculino
- Top up with 1/3 bitter lemon / lemonade and add a wedge of lemon.
- Cheryl and Martin will retain the support of their regulars, even if we have to drink bitter lemon.
- There is no possibility of controlling consumption of alcohol by people under-age if a member of An Garda Síochána has to come into a pub and has to work out who is drinking bitter lemon and who has the Bacardi Breezer.
- I need three Heinekens, two Vodkas with bitter lemon, a Jack Daniels with Coke and a Budweiser.
- The ‘something’ used to be gin and bitter lemon - which some friends viewed as unmanly and one, the late poet Ian Hamilton, would only order if Barnes uttered the name of the offending mixer.
- Another thing I hate about Easy Jet is that they carry no bitter lemon, and only ‘Slimline Yuck Tonic’ to go with my gin.
- She takes the gin and bitter lemon, she'd asked for G and T, but the music's been cranked up a notch for the post nine o'clock crowd.
- Mo couldn't contain herself any longer, and covered her smirk with a twist of gin and bitter lemon.
- For someone that we used to joke about that could get tipsy on a bitter lemon, this was not a good sign.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!