The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de extraño
1(story/coincidence/humor) extraño(story/coincidence/humor) singular(appearance/behavior) estrambótico(appearance/behavior) estrafalario
- This is a bizarre situation, especially in comparison with the rules of the sea.
- Being pictured as he was might be a bizarre situation but it's par for the course.
- Yet it is the bizarre, unexpected moments in life that are the ones we remember.
- His universe was a bizarre and surreal place but his writing also hinted at serious themes.
- You might well be puzzled by this bizarre attempt to create a difference where none exists.
- If the situation appears bizarre at times, it is as if the whole world has gone mad.
- His decision to tackle a bizarre range of characters is unusual for someone of his stature.
- For a play involving such grotesque and bizarre subject matter, it sure got a lot of laughs!
- The bizarre exhibition includes a display of British padlocks and some prison menus.
- It was a bizarre build up to the goal as again the weather heavily influenced the play.
- They were each asked to submit the most bizarre reasons why people wanted to hand over animals to them.
- In the midst of this confessional, parts of his explanation became quite bizarre.
- It's the fact that he is so bizarre that allows many to conclude that he really isn't doing anything.
- Oh yeah, one of those bizarre little coincidence things happened to me yesterday.
- It is quite bizarre that we have failed to give the same attention to the food sector.
- An already enthralling case took a bizarre turn when Anderson entered the witness box.
- Shocked by what she heard, she returned home and told her husband of the bizarre encounter.
- No doubt we will hear more about this story in the days to come because it is so very bizarre.
- A few miles to the east, up a steep valley, are a collection of bizarre rock formations.
- It's truly bizarre how different people think about similar things at the same time.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!