Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- How can you understand what he's blabbering about unless you remember the point from before?
- He is 2 months from turning two, and he's already blabbering away like a toddler.
- Go for this drive and I guarantee you will be blabbering about it for at least five days.
- Personally, I thought he blabbered on without establishing the rationale for his so-called policy initiatives, other than in sweeping feel-good ideological terms.
- He blabbered, he purposely misunderstood you, he made terrifying jokes.
- She blabbered on as usual when she is nervous, her words tumbling over each other.
- That's because once the balls stop bouncing, the mouths start blabbering, providing precious grist for the league's rumor mill.
- ‘And the teacher was so nice,’ she keeps blabbering, ‘what's his name again?’
- Every time a politician gets in front of the media, they immediately start blabbering on about how they're going to fix corruption, rebuild the community, or something equally pointless.
- You call in the dead hours of the morning and start blabbering on about all this stuff?
- And he went on blabbering and blabbering, yakety, yakety, yak…
- So, remember the other day when I was blabbering about how I made a CD to help me sort of zone out when trying to achieve an out-of-body experience?
- But as you see I am blabbering on, so let me get back on track.
- Sometimes my mouth just takes on a life of it's own and starts blabbering about something and by the time my brain's caught up I have no idea what I've gotten myself into.
- All right, I will stop blabbering so you can read the story.
- Taylor gave up hope, realising that Simone wasn't going to give up until she was done blabbering about her date from last night.
- He blabbers out nervously, ‘Well I better get out of here and go to sleep.’
- Romeo and Juliet is definitely unrealistic in my opinion, but I will stop now, otherwise I will just blabber on about why I think it's not too good.
- Everyone stared, expecting her to go on, blabber on, but she didn't.
- Instead he just made some intelligent statements, and let his boss blabber on and on repeating himself endlessly.