Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ojo del poeta masculineojo de Venus masculine
- Purple coneflower, black-eyed Susans, sedums and grasses should be left as they are; if they look particularly messy, plant a few stakes and tie the leaves up.
- How I loved those fields of wildflowers - especially the black-eyed Susans with their huge black eye surrounded by delicate petals of gold.
- He picked up his binoculars and they swayed over to the Rassaby garden, pink veils of roses tumbling over the fence, morning glories and orange nasturtiums tangled in black-eyed Susans.
- Less invasive kinds, such as black-eyed Susan vine, can even weave themselves among other annuals and perennials, creating a wild look.
- The blooms on this huge-flowered black-eyed Susan actually look better a few days after they've been in the vase.