Learn English Grammar From A–Z
Cinema Photography Television
1blanco y negro masculine
1(photograph/film/television) en blanco y negro
- The first photograph was a black-and-white wedding photo, slightly yellowed with age.
- It was painted from an old black-and-white photograph somebody had lent her: she added the colours herself.
- My class is taught to develop their own film and produce black-and-white photos.
- He would take us to the movies and we loved the way they dressed in 1940s black-and-white films.
- The transfer for this black-and-white film is one of the most attractive I've seen for a film of this vintage.
- Does red eye show up in black-and-white photographs?
- Hanging proudly in the corner of a back street post office is a black-and-white photograph taken nearly 150 years ago.
- On Saturday, I bought two prints of beautiful black-and-white photographs.
- The black-and-white film was the 1943 Academy Award winner for best picture.
- Actors would briefly stop work on their latest film to accept the award and to have a small black-and-white photo taken.
- I stared at the black-and-white photo showing a group of men, all with solemn faces.
- The result is like a black-and-white photo negative, where the light parts are dark and the dark parts are light.
- Or marry this one with season one, and you have all the black-and-white episodes.
- The black-and-white illustrations are clearly reproduced.
- For black-and-white photography the issue of tone and mood and matching mats is extremely important.
- Here, the black-and-white video consisted of two sets of male hands signing parts of the text.
- Copies of old black-and-white pictures of the Dutch governor general are on display.
- This made mural-size black-and-white prints hard to find and expensive for collectors.
- My expectations were tainted with scenes from the old black and white war flics.
- There are two versions, one in full colour and in an equally-effective black and white format.
2(clear-cut)things aren't as black and white as that — las cosas no son tan simples