The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1magia negra feminine
- In rural areas, difficulties in pregnancy are often blamed on evil spirits or black magic.
- Wrestlers wore amulets to ward off evil spirits and black magic from their opponents.
- I don't know whether you believe in witchcraft, sorcery, black magic, and all that kind of thing.
- About half of the population believe in telepathy, the evil eye and black magic, and that dreams can be prophetic.
- You were put under a spell by black magic, and only black magic can reverse it.
- It was her involvement in astronomy and astrology that purportedly aligned her with black magic and divination.
- In rural folklore, the intersection of two roads was often regarded as an evil place, the site of black magic.
- It was explained that the healer had nothing to do with black magic or witchcraft.
- Zombies are dead bodies with no souls, created by the black magic of voodoo sorcerers.
- I'd like to know how magic, especially black magic, is used in everyday's life.
- There is no black magic or witchcraft behind this self-help treatment.
- There was just no way his disappearance could have happened beyond black magic or witchcraft.
- I would've told them that Fay and I don't do black magic, that it's only white magic we practice.
- She claimed to understand black magic and to possess clairvoyance, ESP, and other senses unsubstantiated by science.
- Journalism wasn't some mystical black magic that my grandmother couldn't do for some extra cash.
- In addition, he distinguished between the benevolent occult arts and black magic.
- Everyone believed that she was an evil, witchy person who practiced dark, black magic by night.
- According to him, mysticism must be differentiated from black magic.
- I am from Kerala, a place notorious for evil-worship and black magic.
- There's plenty of wealth and black magic in the film, but it's also enthralling good company.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!