Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(irreproachable)(life) intachable(life) sin tacha
- He has told his fellow coaches that they have to be blameless, beyond reproach in everything they do.
- This is irresponsible and certainly unfair since, so far as the world was concerned, he was a perfectly blameless young man.
- How could I value the life or suffering of a criminal above that of my blameless family?
- To her legions of adoring fans, she is faultless, blameless and unbeatable.
- He is described as an upright, blameless, and very very wealthy man.
- I also think that the insurance companies themselves are not blameless when it comes to this matter.
- They are, no matter what happened in this case, blameless here.
- In this upside-down world picture, nobody is too discredited to be fashioned into a hero and nobody too blameless to be set up as a villain.
- He took into account the defendant's age, his family problems, his previously blameless life and the fact that the money had been returned.
- The cult of multiculturalism holds that all minorities are victims of the majority, and therefore minorities must always be blameless.
- I know it may shock you to know I haven't led a blameless life, that my past is not a blissful stroll in the park on a sunny day with bluebirds winging in a cloudless sky.
- In this I am not blameless either because, as a media adviser, I have encouraged this approach when it suited me.
- He basically tried to change the subject to the defendant's otherwise blameless life.
- The report proves he is absolutely blameless.
- Now, I've hardly lived a blameless life when it's come to pyrotechnics, but this kind of rampant idiocy really has got me angry.
- And there I was worrying that I'd needlessly insulted this blameless woman.
- So far this week, I've led an almost entirely blameless existence.
- While some of the defendants led blameless lives, some used and even dealt in drugs.
- For what it's worth, he did not play badly yesterday, and was blameless for all three goals.
- Until recently I thought I was living a blameless life as a caring global citizen.