Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(smile) de manera insulsa
- These reviews are increasingly characterized by their blandly uncritical quality.
- Instead of witty banter, lines are delivered blandly, leaving little room for laughs or sexual tension.
- It's a blandly renovated building with a pretentious marquis bedecked with flags.
- Some people still appreciate blandly outdated entertainment, perhaps making this little film a nice present for Grandma.
- Her autobiography refuses to give the reader anything more than a blandly introspective narrative.
- Investors need to be careful about looking too blandly at current share prices relative to historic price for cyclical stocks.
- Under questioning, he claimed total ignorance of events and blandly refused to assist the authorities.
- The mockups of cocktail bars and first-class cabins look blandly four-star.
- Too bad if patients want to see the sun or anything as blandly comfortable as a car or a footpath.
- He was blandly dressed in a white shirt and burgundy tie.