Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1verso blanco masculine
- I wrote a kind of heroic Shakespearean text in blank verse and rhyme about the city's history.
- He tabulated the total number of lines of blank verse, rhymed verse, and prose in each play, along with short and long lines, and lines with redundant syllables.
- She's written the screenplay in rhyming blank verse, a daring choice that's bound to offend critics hooked on ‘realism.’
- I wrote poems, sonnets in blank verse and long, narrative poems about people I knew, descriptive pieces.
- And so we study Shakespeare for the plot, and not for the incredible way in which he mastered writing and managed to write his plays in blank verse?