Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1llegada estrecha feminine
- What makes this race so special is that it ended in a five-car blanket finish covered by 0.6 of a second.
- She then gradually but remorselessly worked her way to the front, grabbing victory on the line in a blanket finish in one minute 56.38 seconds.
- The 51-year-old rider brought the four-year-old horse from last to first to get home by half a length in a blanket finish.
- He ran in the 3,000 metres and in a blanket finish was only one second behind the winner.
- She was sixth in another blanket finish in the 50m breaststroke.