Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1punto de festón masculine
- There's a short list of embroidery stitch correspondances (e.g. blanket stitch = binding).
- Continuous loops of yarn are linked together in rows, using a stitch similar to that of the blanket stitch.
- You are now ready to start hand stitching the blanket stitch around the blankets.
- Remember that approximately 1 1/2 inches will be lost on each edge when the blanket stitch is completed.
- Finally, they will use the blanket stitch all around the edges to keep the burlap from unraveling.