The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1blanqueta femeninoveal blanquette — blanqueta de ternera
- Soups, rabbit dishes, and dishes such as coq au vin, and blanquettes are often requested by those nostalgic for an era when long, slow cooking was the norm.
- The duck breast was unaccountably submerged in red wine, and the veal blanquette was flat.
- White pepper is usually used when dark specks would spoil the look of the dish, for example, in any white soups, in blanquette de veau etc.
- Not to be outdone is France with its veal blanquette, which is long-roasted to produce a pale stewed veal with the consistency of melted butter.
- I'll have the blanquette de veau, and she'll have the poulet au champagne.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!