Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I suspect that it is probably sacrilegious or even blasphemous to suggest such a thing.
- I believe that they should bail out of a blasphemous and unholy organization that is going down, hard.
- Already they are blaspheming and doing blasphemous things against the church.
- Later religions considered this concept blasphemous, as it was akin to man proclaiming himself as God.
- The beast does things in the name of God, yet is blasphemous because the motives are wrong.
- Calendars such as the one shown in the example are blasphemous.
- I don't see why you have to look at it as so blasphemous.
- The following query may be a bit blasphemous but I shall ask anyway as it has been preying my mind for a while.
- I was told to pray, and I mocked them, because I couldn't see the point in it, so I was punished for being blasphemous.
- So what is really so blasphemous and guilt-imposing about magic?
- A student once came to me troubled with blasphemous thoughts racing through his mind.
- The application of logic and free discussion to theological questions was considered blasphemous.
- Applying the attribute of reverence to a mortal being borders on the blasphemous.
- It may be that this concerns us little, for we remember saying no blasphemous words.
- The story begins, as we all know, with his blasphemous worship of his gold.
- The Iconoclasts asserted that religious images were both blasphemous and impossible.
- As Chesterton said, if you want to know what a culture holds sacred, just look at what it considers blasphemous.
- The church hierarchy condemned it as blasphemous.
- After she jimmied her way inside, she punched the pulpit and made blasphemous gestures to the icons.
- The people who stay there are at the same time loyal and treacherous, pious and blasphemous, violent and generous.