Learn English Grammar From A–Z
intransitive verb blatting, blatted, blatted
- It's some bureaucrat blatting off the top of his head.
- But do remember, after you are done honking and blatting in cyberspace, that nothing you say will make any difference.
- But when the pair of sheep were driven off, blatting indignantly, we found ourselves in possession of a handsome but completely surplus male Labrador.
- A half-dozen scrawny sheep blatted at the travelers’ approach.
2(travel quickly)ir a toda mecha informal
- If I was after a new bike for blatting around town, I'd buy one of these straight off the mark.
- Battered cars would do their best to tear up the tarmac some more as they blatted past, mufflers long-gone.