Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- But Clor are master blenders, cobbling together tasty unrelated nuggets and making them seem like sonic soul mates.
- I try to purchase coffee from small B.C. blenders and roasters.
- It is the complex task of a master blender to combine both malt and grain whisky to create a whisky with a more sophisticated taste.
- Similarly, the quenching of thirst is only one possible use of time so that both tea blenders and beer brewers have a common interest in encouraging liquid refreshment breaks rather than TV watching.
- But that's what happens when you throw two wars into the same economic blender as two tax cuts.
- In 1997, Joy Spence became the first female master blender in the spirits industry.
- The oil and fuel blending system consists of a drain pan for collecting the waste oil and a pump and blender with hoses.
- Barrie had to nose more than upward of around 60,000 casks before becoming Glenmorangie's master blender.
- Take your plastic containers, blender and paintbrush to your target location.
- A mix of malts like the new Cardhu usually takes the name of the brand-owner or blender, not the distillery.
- A professional tea taster, he was Typhoo's chief blender before joining Mumbo.
- His talent, diligence and passion for whisky make him an exceptional master blender.
- Glenmorangie's new master blender says she was born to the job.
- It is the job of the tea blender - a tea taster of many years standing - to ensure that his company blend meets all the criteria.
- Sherwin Williams chemical coatings is looking for a part-time paint blender.
- In my second day of paintball ever, this thing just turned into a big ol' paint-blender.
- When it comes to the character of whisky, the blender's nose is one of the most valuable instruments in the whole process - and his acute sense of smell is legendary.
- Every licensed winegrower or wine blender shall report to the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control his total gallonage of wine produced or blended for the 12-month period ending June 30th of each year.
- Im considering a career change: that of master wine blender.
- The problem was that our tea blender made the entire building vibrate.