Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Medicineampolla femininethese shoes give me blisters — estos zapatos me hacen ampollas
- Closely monitor your feet before and after exercise for any signs of potential damage, such as blisters, which can lead to ulcers if left untreated.
- Herpes sores usually look like blisters or cold sores.
- What that means is his skin blisters from the slightest friction.
- Common causes of blisters include friction and burns.
- Chicken pox is contagious until all of the blisters on the skin are scabbed over.
- Cold sores are red blisters on the lips, nostrils, cheeks, or fingers.
- It is not uncommon for athletes to suffer such ailments as stress fractures, runner's knee, bunions and blisters.
- To prevent blisters friction should be reduced and the skin kept dry.
- It will cause a skin rash with blisters or red bumps.
- Examine your feet thoroughly, looking for blisters, cuts and bruises.
- If the skin rash is very severe blisters and ulcers can develop.
- After the area is warmed the skin will be discoloured and will blister, these blisters should not be broken, but covered with a sterile covering.
- These look like blisters, ulcers, or chapped areas.
- Over the next three days the blisters developed into ulcers.
- Some chemicals make the area blister and cause the wart to fall off.
- Other symptoms could include swollen glands, red eyes, sore throat, diarrhea, and a rash that looks like blisters or bruises.
- If your lipstick comes in contact with a fever blister or cold sore, throw it away.
- There may also be redness around the blister, and the skin may feel hot and painful.
- It may look very bright red with red bumps and blisters.
- Call the doctor if your baby has a rash with blisters or bumps.
2(on paintwork)ampolla feminineburbuja feminine
- Moisture blisters usually include all paint coats down to the wood surface.
- Mark the blister with spray paint and monitor it as part of the roofs routine maintenance.
- Let the blister and the surrounding wood dry thoroughly before adding glue.
- Many were found to be developing internal cracks and big blisters.
- While a person is feeling the tread, the entire tire should also be inspected for such safety-related damage as cuts, cracks, blisters, or bulges.
- The blisters usually show up in the last coat of paint and occur within a few hours to 1 or 2 days after painting.
- It was spherical and snooker-ball sized with deep U-grooves over its surface so that the ridges between became blisters.
- Inspect the hull for blisters, distortion, and stress cracks.
- Their problems did not resolve immediately and some boards blistered using other company's ink.
- If not enough time is allowed, the wallpaper may continue to expand on the wall causing bubbles or blisters.
3(on aircraft)burbuja femininecubierta transparente feminine
1(skin/paint) ampollarsehis back blistered — se le hicieron ampollas en la espalda
- I could feel the skin there beginning to blister.
- My feet were beginning to blister, and my joints ached, but finally, tired and weary, I reached the final step.
- The pavement was hot and full of small stones, and his stocking feet began to blister.
- His smooth, glowing skin began to blister and crack.
- Meanwhile preheat the grill, place the peppers skin side up on a sheet of foil, on a grill tray, and heat under the grill for 5-10 mins, until the skin is charred and blistered.
- Nine-year-old Gloria suffers from a rare painful disease that leaves her skin blistered.
- Most severe forms may cause the skin to blister and peel over the entire body surface.
- Soon everything was on fire and she watched helplessly as her skin blistered and burned.
- They will puff up and the skin will blister slightly.
- This causes the skin to blister on contact, which can result in infection, sepsis, and death.
- It turned the skin pale and it blistered on exposure to sunlight.
- The skin blistered later in the day, but I wasn't around to take photos that time either.
- The skin had blistered over and fell into a soft pale purple color and the swelling went down.
- In rare instances the skin can blister and peel.
- Use thicker-fleshed chiles, such as poblanos, and allow their skin to blacken and blister without burning through the flesh.
- This surface film can blister or peel if the wood is wetted or if inside water vapor moves through the house wall and wood siding because of the absence of a vapor barrier.
- My feet are sweaty and blistered as if I've been walking forever.
- ‘It has got progressively worse and now when I cry my face burns and begins to blister,’ she said.
- The skin of victims of mustard gas blistered, the eyes became very sore and they began to vomit.
- They will collapse and soften, and their skin will blacken and blister.