Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1guerra relámpago feminineblitzkrieg masculine
- Another aspect of the centralized Soviet leadership was the role of partisan warfare in defeating the blitzkrieg.
- During World War II, the German blitzkrieg demonstrated a major change in the conduct of warfare.
- The idea of lightning strikes, blitzkriegs, and selective engagement per se is nothing new, going way back into military history.
- The Germans attacked in the best blitzkrieg style, armour supported by aircraft.
- The assault was a blitzkrieg attack made possible by months of planning.