Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1blog masculinebitácora electrónica femininebitácora de Internet feminineweblog masculine
- I'm talking about a tightly woven group of citizens united by web cams, blogs, pod casts and instant messages.
- Insider blogs - employee blogs, sanctioned but not controlled by the company they work for.
- A blog, or web log to give the term its full name, is basically a journal available for other people to read on the web.
- I'm still surprised by the amount of people in the media who don't know what a weblog or a blog is.
- Consumers are starting to use weblogs, or blogs, as guides to what they should and shouldn't buy, finds a survey.
- Do people get the distinction between journalism blogs and blogs as personal diary?
- The connections have caused a firestorm of speculation on Internet blogs and in chat rooms.
- Weblogs, or blogs for short, are a cross between a diary, a web site, and an online community.
- At the root of this problem is the confusion between the blog tool and the blog content.
- What the book is, in fact, is the printed version of a blog, before blogs were invented.
- Web logs or blogs are everywhere, with at least an estimated five million on the web and that number is set to grow.
- It is known as blogging and results in bizarre websites called blogs.
- This audience has gradually become better known to me through their own blogs, comments, webpages and emails.
- Teen bloggers can, in fact, limit access to their blogs to selected friends on their instant messaging buddy list.
- So far as I can make out, the only people who read blogs are other bloggers.
- Thousands of individuals took to their computers to discuss the issues on their own Internet web pages, or blogs as they are known.
- As blogs are relatively new and interesting, they did a large-scale marketing campaign.
- I'm not really in the mood to write blogs, read blogs, or make comments.
- I'm not sure if having separate boxes for blogs and blog comments is really working?
- Most blog software imbues the end result with a blog format purely by virtue of its use.