Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1blogger masculine, femininebloguero masculinebloguera femininebitacorero (de Internet) masculinebitacorera (de Internet) feminine
- Too much blogging is about the blogger listening to himself rant.
- A mysterious song text was the last known word from our favorite Paris music blogger.
- Bloggers can express themselves in a number of ways, from contrary to confessional, from indifferent to impassioned.
- Like many bloggers, what he writes about is strongly a part of what he does on a wider cultural level.
- The blogger, surely, must be far too self-important to think anyone cares what she consumed each day.
- Bloggers were among the first to cast doubt on a report challenging the president's military service.
- The mundanity of the blogger's life is at the world's fingertips.
- Pretty soon I bet we have a blogger run for office.
- You don't have to be a regular blogger to contribute a post.
- A lot of mainstream media journalists are steaming mad at bloggers.