Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Then there was another thump at the gates, this time followed by a blood-curdling scream of terror and agony.
- A horrible blood-curdling scream from somewhere to the left froze everyone, and they all looked towards the sound.
- He heard blood-curdling screams, sounds of unspeakable horrors.
- I don't think she screamed, but a few minutes after that there was just a blood-curdling scream from someone and it put the hair on the back of my neck straight up.
- Next we were stopped in our tracks by a blood-curdling scream.
- He answered with a blood-curdling scream that could be heard across two blocks.
- I let out a blood-curdling scream as the bike swung round and smashed into the low wall in front of number fifteen.
- Then a blood-curdling scream filled the gray, terrifying sky.
- A blood-curdling scream cut through the silence.
- With a blood-curdling scream she fell downwards.
- A blood-curdling scream pierced the air from behind us.
- I released the most blood-curdling scream I was capable of.
- Dialogue is clear; there's some decent base evident; and the screams are effectively blood-curdling.
- Suddenly the atmosphere is shattered by blood-curdling screams.
- I half-yelled, half-cried in a blood-curdling scream as the car pulled away and I broke down crying.
- She let out a blood-curdling cry, finally submitting to the pain.
- He let go of her with a blood-curdling scream and backed away.
- He began to scream, blood-curdling screams of anguish from the top of his lungs, and Jesse was at a complete loss as of what to do.
- I swear I must have woken up the entire neighborhood with my inhuman, blood-curdling scream.
- During a moment of silence, from several rows behind came the blood-curdling screams, those of a woman.