Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1banco de sangre masculine
- To find out more about donating blood, contact your community hospital or your regional blood bank.
- A request from the hospital transfusion services to the regional blood bank for assistance was initiated.
- Initially every industrial country strove to establish its own blood bank and transfusion service.
- The blood bank also provides transfusion to cancer patients who frequently need it.
- When the blood bank was notified that emergency issue was desired, the patient's full name and hospital identification number were recorded.
- Our blood bank cost allocation for a transfusion reaction workup during the study period was $75.
- The time elapsed for transport of blood from the blood bank to the operating rooms is approximately 50 seconds.
- Despite all the difficulties in running a hospital in a developing country, the blood bank normally did a remarkably good job.
- Blood units not transfused are returned to the blood bank.
- Transfusion history is important and required when a blood specimen is sent to the blood bank for typing and screening or for a cross match.
- The role of the routine blood bank in providing therapeutic products has changed dramatically within the past five years.
- The unit should be returned to the blood bank for investigation.
- If you have questions or would like to give blood, contact your local blood bank or the American Red Cross.
- A request for two units of packed red blood cells was received by the blood bank.
- Someone suggested a blood bank in an eastern suburb of the city.
- He also plays a role in the mobile blood bank that visits town regularly for the Blood Transfusion Service.
- There will also be testing centres for blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, and the blood bank will be present.
- These filters could be used either at the bedside by placing them in the transfusion set or in the blood bank.
- The hospital may purchase blood from a regional blood bank.
- Obviously, however, this protocol significantly increases the blood bank workload.