Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1pariente de sangre masculine, feminine
- Which do you think is the blood relative and which the relation because of marriage?
- Christopher isn't a blood relative of Tony's, but rather an in-law.
- Even though he is not your blood relative, since your parents are married, you two are family and will always be in each other's lives.
- After all, Arthur's own father - his closest blood relative - has not been part of his family for years.
- Females are never allowed to have physical contact with a man who is not their husband or a blood relative.
- He is not actually a blood relative but part of a large group of ‘family’ members that consist of my mum and dad's friends.
- In principle, one should not marry a blood relative, but in small communities marriages between kin more distantly related than first cousins are common.
- Under Scots law, a blood relative - no matter how distant they are - would come higher up in the pecking order when the estate was distributed than a ‘live-in lover’ where there is no will.
- A blood relative is buried next to Thomas Jefferson.
- Anyone who has grown up in a troubled family will know that in reality the above qualities do not apply simply on the basis of someone being your blood relative.
- Even though he was a blood relative, we've given him a really hard time over the years.
- Because I'm a blood relation, there was a better chance of my kidney being a good match than Kenny's.
- The alternate sponsor does not have to be a blood relation.
- Well, Trent's not my blood relative either, but he and I are like brothers.
- Danny hadn't been a blood relative, but he'd still been his brother.
- While Erin was in no way a blood relation of mine, I loved her like my own mother.
- I know that I am not a blood relative of A but he means a lot to me.
- The major risk factors for kidney disease include diabetes, high blood pressure or a blood relative with the disease.
- Otherwise, the nearest blood relative has more rights than a surviving partner.
- Military regulations do not permit leave unless the person is a blood relative.