Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1línea de sangre feminine
- If he produces a lot of top quality trial dogs and enters the pedigrees and the major bloodlines of the breed, his genes will be spread throughout the breed.
- There were all kinds; Appaloosas, Palominos, Arabs, Thoroughbreds, all with true bloodlines and all fine animals worth plenty of money.
- He researched the breed and was a frequent visitor to France where he visited shows, sales and farms, following up bloodlines, pedigrees and progeny.
- The two animals she bought contributed to the bloodlines of herds throughout the country.
- Lifestyle farmers can make a big contribution to safeguarding and developing good bloodlines within the breed.
- Some of the most vicious bloodlines bred by fighters produce dogs worth thousands of dollars each.
- We had some Arabian horses out there and it was some of the same bloodlines that he breeds.
- You also may want to check the horse's bloodline if you will be breeding the horse.
- Some breeds and certain bloodlines within breeds are friendlier and more adaptable to training because they were bred to be that way.
- For centuries, the whole thoroughbred breeding industry was based on bloodlines originating in Epsom Derby winners.
- The bulls are specially bred fighting bulls, usually from the same bloodline and are not less than four years old with a weight somewhere between 500 and 800 kilos.
- Or do you want to delve into pedigrees, to find the classic mix of bloodlines that herald the ultimate racehorse.
- The also agreed to train and race him since his bloodlines are so good.
- Since then they have improved the breed using French shorthorn and imported bloodlines from Canada and Australia to obtain better carcase quality.
- Untrained, they can be domineering, independent and reserved, especially when bred from working bloodlines - show lines tend to be calmer and more subdued.
- Selective breeding to improve the bloodlines of carp has led to the king carp that we see today.
- Under the new breeding program, dogs with the same bloodlines would be purchased from Europe every 2-3 years.
- The stud isn't too far away from home and the livery side of things interest me too, which involves learning about the breeding aspect as well as the horses bloodlines.