The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1línea de sangre femenino
- If he produces a lot of top quality trial dogs and enters the pedigrees and the major bloodlines of the breed, his genes will be spread throughout the breed.
- There were all kinds; Appaloosas, Palominos, Arabs, Thoroughbreds, all with true bloodlines and all fine animals worth plenty of money.
- He researched the breed and was a frequent visitor to France where he visited shows, sales and farms, following up bloodlines, pedigrees and progeny.
- The two animals she bought contributed to the bloodlines of herds throughout the country.
- Lifestyle farmers can make a big contribution to safeguarding and developing good bloodlines within the breed.
- Some of the most vicious bloodlines bred by fighters produce dogs worth thousands of dollars each.
- We had some Arabian horses out there and it was some of the same bloodlines that he breeds.
- You also may want to check the horse's bloodline if you will be breeding the horse.
- Some breeds and certain bloodlines within breeds are friendlier and more adaptable to training because they were bred to be that way.
- For centuries, the whole thoroughbred breeding industry was based on bloodlines originating in Epsom Derby winners.
- The bulls are specially bred fighting bulls, usually from the same bloodline and are not less than four years old with a weight somewhere between 500 and 800 kilos.
- Or do you want to delve into pedigrees, to find the classic mix of bloodlines that herald the ultimate racehorse.
- The also agreed to train and race him since his bloodlines are so good.
- Since then they have improved the breed using French shorthorn and imported bloodlines from Canada and Australia to obtain better carcase quality.
- Untrained, they can be domineering, independent and reserved, especially when bred from working bloodlines - show lines tend to be calmer and more subdued.
- Selective breeding to improve the bloodlines of carp has led to the king carp that we see today.
- Under the new breeding program, dogs with the same bloodlines would be purchased from Europe every 2-3 years.
- The stud isn't too far away from home and the livery side of things interest me too, which involves learning about the breeding aspect as well as the horses bloodlines.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!