The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1mancha de sangre femenino
- The floor of one classroom is marked with bloodstains.
- We haven't found any evidence, any scorch marks or bloodstains inside the buildings, or anything like that.
- She smiles when she spots a bloodstain where the doorstop was hidden.
- When alone in the kitchen, Nora sighs and methodically starts to clean her husband's bloodstains from the counter.
- How was he supposed to spot something like a bloodstain, anyway?
- Old bloodstains had dried into the fabric and he had been unable to wash them out.
- Jason pointed down at a small bloodstain in my carpet that stood out amongst the white fabric.
- That same night, bloodstains, shirt buttons and cartridge cases were found on the roadside a mile from the town, where it is believed he met his killers.
- The vehicle had been left in the isolated rural spot with its lights on and the engine running, and there were bloodstains inside.
- On the stairs faint bloodstains are visible and their origin unknown, but there are only three choices to what caused them.
- There were bloodstains on the outside of the trunk area.
- Groggy from lack of sleep, I emerged from my building the next morning and looked for bloodstains on the sidewalk.
- There are still bloodstains on the floors of the interrogation rooms.
- There were also bloodstains, so I wasn't sure I would ever give it to her, but I put it in my pack anyway.
- The room had enough space for a couple of desks and chairs; one desk had bloodstains running down its side…
- The police ask Sam about the bloodstains under her sink.
- A concrete bench on an outside terrace overlooking their garden and swimming pool was broken and there were bloodstains on the floor.
- Officers said it was unclear whether the shots were fired at a person or into the air, and there were no bloodstains found or evidence of any injuries.
- There are suggestions that bloodstains at the scene of the shooting were cleaned away by some of the accused while the police turned the other way.
- There's also a cell lined with sound-proofing pads, on which fading bloodstains are visible.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!