Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1manchado de sangre
- His face was covered in cuts, and his clothing was also bloodstained and torn.
- Whoever carried out this attack would have left the scene with bloodstained clothing and we appeal to people's better nature to come forward.
- The scene of bodies covered in bloodstained blankets, with debris and chunks of bodies scattered across the road, revolted bystanders.
- Stretcher after stretcher was being carried from the ruin, some of the white cloths covering the bodies bloodstained.
- The woman claimed her bloodstained clothing was the result of a severe haemorrhage but told staff not to call for medical help.
- The mattresses and walls were covered in blood and the murder weapon, a bloodstained hedging billhook, lay abandoned.
- She nestled her face into his chest, muffling her sobs in his bloodstained clothing.
- Detectives investigating the discovery of heavily bloodstained items in a car park yesterday said they belonged to a man for whom they had ‘serious concern’.
- Detectives were last night hunting a bloodstained attacker after a wealthy businessman was murdered at his luxury home.
- Nearby was the abandoned heavily bloodstained get-away car.
- She did not remember taking off a pair of bloodstained rubber gloves found in the bedroom, but recollected washing her hands in the bathroom.
- A bloodstained tree marks a leopard ‘canteen’ and the diner could be lurking in any of the many caves above us.
- And officers hunting her killer urged people who spotted anyone with bloodstained clothes to get in touch with them.
- Police also found a bloodstained hammer and black cable ties.
- It is not clear exactly what weapon the attacker used, but police say the wanted man is likely to have been heavily bloodstained.
- This was to view the first showing of Nelson's bloodstained uniform.
- Police found the kitchen knife used next to her bloodstained body.
- Earlier the court heard that police found the flat had been ransacked and there were bloodstained footprints in the hall.
- When Boon visits the murdered woman's home, there is really no need to let us see the bloodstained floorboards.
- He still wore the bloodstained smock in which he had been arrested.