Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1the bloodstream — el torrente sanguíneo
- It can also travel to other parts of the body through the bloodstream and lymph system.
- Red blood cells are produced in the bone marrow and circulate in the bloodstream before they are broken down in the spleen.
- From here, the oxygen in the air can be absorbed into the bloodstream and taken to the rest of the body.
- While cholesterol in the bloodstream has a reputation for clogging the body's arteries, it's not all bad.
- A special dye is injected into the bloodstream which shows up when the x-ray is taken.