Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tiburón azul masculine
- However, in the last three decades, the blue shark has been the most frequently seen and caught large shark off the south shore of Long Island.
- It is estimated that tens of millions of sharks are killed this way each year, particularly blacktip, silky and blue sharks, caught on tuna gear.
- I have even used them for catching big blue sharks weighing over a hundred pounds.
- The tope is closely related to the blue shark and shares many of the features of this fish.
- It was a blue shark, around two metres long, and showed no interest in the divers or the fish.