Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The stripped-down sounds become bluesy, even emotional.
- They debuted some new material that had a bit of a nice bluesy edge to it.
- The veteran composer helps the film a great deal with his smoky, bluesy score.
- Her voice is honeyed, youthful, and too high-pitched in the bluesier numbers.
- By 1964, he had moved away from rock and roll to a bluesier, jazzier sound.
- I'd define it as music that is the bluesier side of swing.
- This double CD compiles 30 of the bluesiest items from his vast recorded legacy.
- But even at its bluesiest, his playing remains informed by bebop.
- "Trouble in Mind" is one of the bluesiest tunes recorded by Joplin.
- His style is quite bluesy and completely without inhibition.