Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(para botes) cobertizo masculine
- Fourth, marinas that were more exposed or only protected by low sea walls got hit the hardest, and that boat lifts and boathouses do not provide storm protection.
- As he neared the boat house, he swung out away from the boathouse towards the edge of the trees, keeping as far away from the docks as possible.
- The squat he visited was an old boathouse on the edge of the river Thames.
- The old plunge pool came to light when the Wessex Archaeology team was excavating what was believed to be a hidden boathouse where the edge of the lake had been.
- Banks had a friend at Bradford Grammar School so Debbie was lent a boat which was housed in their boathouse on the River Aire at Saltaire.
- As we held the boat up by the boathouse Martin smiled at me from the shore and said, ‘You're my hero today, Richard.’
- And they throw in four boats and two boathouses.
- In May of 1998, Mr. Levy met with the MacRaes and asked permission to store his boat in their boathouse.
- It also had an ice store, hence its name, workshop and a boathouse for fishery boats.
- We went in search of more drink in the boathouses along the river and although I just meant to have one pint of Guinness I was feeling surprisingly perky and started to enjoy myself.
- The crowds were one-deep, looking out across the river towards the boathouses in case anything was actually happening.
- He could see the boathouses at the river bend, and tall oaks stood lushly green along both banks.
- Pupils of St Peter's are likely to encounter drug users wherever they wander, be it down to the boathouse by the river or crossing Clifton Road.
- Now, here are the keys to the front and back doors, the shed, and the boathouse.
- A wooden pont on empty oil drums has been constructed alongside the boathouse and ferries workmen across to the central fountain.
- Similarly, they have no difficulty in distinguishing a houseboat from a boathouse or a horse race from a racehorse.
- The Riverside Hotel made a substantial investment in getting the boats ready as the previous boathouse and oars had been destroyed by arsonists.
- The surrounding area has a man-made lake, surrounded by huge boathouses and houses.
- And to this effect, the boathouse has acquired adequate number of boats, while a fresh coat of painting has been given to existing ones.
- Another problem that it is planned to deal with is that caused by boat trailers creating major traffic congestion near the boathouse in the summer season.