Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1to go boating — ir a dar un paseo en bote (or barca etc.)
- There is much enthusiasm for recreational boating and water sports among the middle and upper class in India.
- Fronting the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, the county is a center of boating and water sports, including fishing, crabbing, sailing, and swimming.
- ‘Nowhere else will visitors find such a comprehensive display of boating and water sports products,’ explains event organiser Heidi Warricker.
- While there is no scientific data to support this contention, there is evidence that all recreational boating, including sailing, can disturb waterfowl.
- Rowing, rafting and boating are also common in this area.
- The boating was great sport, but it was also something more.
- The chief attraction in the town is recreational boating and swimming at Lake Kaphchagai.
- Then, Xiayou's directions were followed by the driver and all went pass the dock security building and finally were lead to a boat dock for commercial boating.
- In addition, recreational fishing and boating is intense.
- The enthusiasm for recreational boating generated considerable custom for the boatbuilder's trade, and Henry Cunningham had the largest shop in Kingston.
- Peter's passion for water and boating led him to purchase a boat last year, which he entered in the rally.
- Recreational boating and fishing have returned to what was formerly a mosquito-breeding wasteland.
- Improved facilities at Killala would be a boost to local commercial fishermen, to those who used the area for tourist angling and for recreational boating.
- The sun was shining bright every day, the windsurfing and boating was fun for all the family (apart from Mr. Branch with his fractured wrist).
- At the same time, the popularity of recreational boating has been increasing; a trend that is expected to continue.
- The parish council is worried about the visual impact of the hydropower plant and possible conflicts with recreational boating.
- Recreational boating has been placed as a high priority as one of our national past times.
- Recreational boating on nesting lakes, which can flood nests, may also have a negative impact on populations of Forster's Terns.
- The mats snag fishing lines and propellers, making boating, swimming, and other recreational uses impossible.
- A large portion of residents living near the US coastline participate in recreational or commercial boating.