Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(of dress)canesú masculine
- The bride wore an ivory strapless satin dress with a sweetheart bodice, shoulder-length veil, full skirt and long train embroidered with baby pearls and sequins.
- Hazel wore a medieval-styled dress with a gold-braced bodice, gold chiffon sleeves and a gold train.
- She finished her meal and changed again into fresh undergarments and a deep claret-colored full dress with a low-cut bodice and tight sleeves.
- The dress was tight at the waist and the bodice was decorated with black lace from the waistline up to the low neckline.
- Today, she had chosen a modest blue dress with tiny bits of lace at the bodice, sleeves, and hem.
- Her dress was white, the bodice and waist tight, the skirt flaring and settling loosely around her.
- Women's attire consists of solid-colored or polka-dot dresses with tightly fitted bodices and flounced skirts and sleeves.
- Women wear full black dresses with embroidered bodices and lace bonnets.
- Georgian women wear long, floor-length gowns, with a tight bodice and long sleeves ending at the waist.
- I pulled away the belt that was crossed across the bodice of my shift dress, and tugged the shift over my head.
- Somehow I had ended up on the floor, sputtering and crying, the whole bodice of my dress no longer attached to the sleeves revealing the bodice of my under garments.
- Both dresses employed exquisite embroidery work at the bodice and had long sleeves with lace.
- The bodice of the dress had a low square neckline and came to a V at the back.
- Hats and boots and long dresses and laced bodices.
- She was still dressed in the bodice of the gown, the remaining fabric clinging to her due to a thin mist of sweat.
- They wore ivory duchess satin dresses with embroidered bodices and crystal tiaras.
- The dress was a dark cerise velvet, tight over the bodice and in the sleeves, before flaring out into a luxurious skirt with as many intricate gold stitches and folds as the sea has waves.
- Though he still retained his broad shoulders and flat pectorals, curves had been created by a tightly laced corset and the bodice of a blue dress with thick brocade.
- She came behind the screen and laced the bodice of the dress.
- The dress had an embroidered bodice that was light purple with white embroidered butterflies that were defiantly doing something eldritch.
2(over blouse)corpiño masculine
- Both made her heart squeeze tighter, even as she drew the underskirts over her head and tied the laces in the front of the bodice.
- Ribbons and lace bedecked the front of the satin bodice, with nothing but a little lace around the legs and a big bow in the back for a skirt.
- The bodice was corseted and tied all the way down the front with black ribbon and it was separated enough just to show a little bit of skin.
- It was of solid light blue silk, with an embroidered panel along the front of the bodice.
- Bows of all types from embroidered bows on necklines to traditional tied bows on corset style bodices will feature often, especially in knits.
- With a funny little sigh that was half a laugh, he moved on to the buttons along the front of my bodice, fingers stumbling over them as if he'd rather be undoing them rather than buttoning them up.
- In the ‘Pelt’ paintings, Finley airily outlined bodices, thongs, brassieres, garter belts and fasteners.
- At the bottom of the trunk she found a set of white undergarments including lacy petticoats and a full corseted bodice.
- She'd spent countless hours in front of the sewing machine with Jeri, piecing together her corseted bodice and matching skirts.
- She ordered her dream bodice and corset outfit in March, and was expecting it to arrive from Australia at the end of July.
- The boned bodice and corset are becoming increasingly popular and can be found in many local shopping malls.
- His hands wandered up and down her back, until one went slowly around to her front, and began slowly unlacing her bodice.
- The bodice was corseted with thick, black ribbon and the sleeves were split and bunched at the elbows with matching ribbon.
- Tight black bodices were laced up the front, and the necklines were very low.
- So Sibyl proceeded to begin undoing her bodice and chemise.
- The bodice laced up in the front with cream-colored ribbon, which tied off at the waist.
- So sleepily had Chloe's thoughts turned that it was only when Agatha was tying the last strings of her bodice when she remembered that she was to go on a quest with Sir Alaric that day.
- Laya tugged at the strings of her bodice tightly, scowling.
- Police this week revealed a corset-style bodice found in Milly's bedroom may have been worn or handled by her killer.
- He moved his hands underneath her shirt quickly pulling it over her head revealing a black silk bodice.