Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1loción para el cuerpo feminine
- Pulling her silk robe more tightly around her, Olivia pads over to her night table to pick up a bottle of body lotion.
- Insects are attracted to brightly coloured clothes and strong perfume and body lotion.
- Pat dry and follow with an application of coconut oil, shea butter or natural body lotion.
- Each scent's set includes 5 fl. oz. of Shower Gel and 8.4 fl. oz. of both the Body Spray and Body Lotion.
- Also, if you don't already, slather on a body lotion regularly.
- I do add a big bottle of hand and body lotion, especially if I'm somewhere hot.
- Both the lipstick and the body lotion seemed quite nice.
- Use both the body wash and body lotion, then just a dab of perfume.
- The range includes a bath gel and body lotion which, when used together, produce a subtle waft of pure femininity.
- Many hand and body lotions, facial creams, soaps and depilatories contain honey, which can be used on sensitive skin.
- With SPF popping up in everything from foundations to body lotions to lip balms, it's even easier to keep harmful sun rays at bay.
- This body lotion will make you look radiant.
- Rub some body lotion on your skin.
- Other ways to utilize these oils are to make blends for the bath, hand cream and body lotion.
- After your sweat session, rinse off in a cool shower and apply a generous amount of body lotion to damp skin.