Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(práctica de decorar la piel con aros metálicos y pendientes) piercing masculine
- Environmental health officers say there is a risk of infection or injury for customers and workers at body piercing shops if safe practices are not followed.
- Because there are no government safety regulations when it comes to tattooing and body piercing, the folks in the industry have developed their own health safety standards.
- Inquire as to how long the piercing operator has been performing body piercing.
- The destructive relationship which follows places Tracy at odds with her mother, while also thrusting her into a world of underage sex, drugs, body piercing, and drinking.
- Promoting body piercing, tattooing, art installations, they defined resistance to the growing corporate rock dinosaur, which punk was attempting to overthrow.
- Although many people claim that body piercing does not hurt, the fact is that it is against the law for the piercer to give you an anaesthetic injection before the procedure.
- Ironically, it was during the Victorian era that the practice of body piercing in the Western world reemerged.
- A Waterford tattooist is calling on the Government to provide regulations on tattooing and body piercing to ensure the health and safety of the public.
- We might ask, then, if contemporary Western forms such as tattooing and body piercing have roots in non-Western cultural forms or whether they are wholly new creations that reflect Africa in the Western imagination.
- We cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18, so why should we allow body piercing to be done on children?
- Intravenous drug use, nasal cocaine, body piercing, tattoos, acupuncture, ear piercing, or sharing razors or toothbrushes of infected victims are means of transmission.