Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1escáner corporal masculine
- Frequent travellers, priapic schoolboys and the terminally vain may have noticed with interest that Heathrow Airport recently installed an X-ray body scanner at Terminal 4.
- Similarly, the body scanner seemed like a miracle machine when first introduced.
- Randomly chosen passengers will have to go through an X-ray machine or be searched, either by a body scanner or with sniffer dogs.
- This is a smaller version of the full body scanner downstairs.
- Born in Edinburgh and educated at the city's George Heriot's School, he built a fortune through developing electronic body scanners for use in diagnosing medical conditions.